Montag, 1. September 2014

Joinery store

This building is mainly based on a H0 engine shed by Vollmer. I bought it in good condition on a peddlers market in the area for 2€.
I removed all the loco stuff inside and added a a floor made from polystyrene as the building didnt have one. I removed some small bits which shoved the real purpose of this building. I went for a fast paintjob for which I used the hairspray method again, like I did with the IZH before.

This is how the shed looked before.
 Again I'm showing how bad my photography skills are. A Side view. Added a portal.
 Aerial view with some fixed interieur. Some more rubble will follow.
 View through the entrance.
 Side shot.
 The rear. A poor little soviet grafitti.

 Another sideshot with a quick&dirty air condition
The applied roof. Important for me will be that every building is fully accessible for game purposes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen